The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wrong day to forget the camera...

Today I got to work excited to take a ton of pictures and checked the drawer for my camera and...nothing. As I type this I see the camera on the floor beside me in my house and so no pictures can be posted today. There is a big old blizzard heading down the road so tomorrow might be a winter wonderland but no school tomorrow. I will try to get a good update this weekend.

The day however was fantastic. Remembrance day ceremony went very well. The kids performed well and the entire thing was very nice. We headed into the "city" to go to a great bridge building activity and had a lot of fun and some great visits with kids traveling back to the school on the 30 minute yellow bus ride :)

2 days of PD coming up should be fun!

-Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment