The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Days I wish I had a notebook handy

So many funny things happened today. I think it had a lot to do with the minus 30 temps. We all got a little cabin fever I think while being stuck indoors. I received countless drawings many of which featured roadkill... Was informed by two of the boys that they have girlfriends that of course live out of town and of course was entertained by the dance party to call me maybe that our indoor recess became. We worked on more multiplication which is coming along really nicely and classified some rocks in science. The highlight of my day was one one of the kids brought over the love note he had written for his girlfriend. He told me a friend had told him what to write, I asked which friend to which he took an old gummy bear from his pocket and said "my buddy" haha It was the best way to end the day. No kids tomorrow but showing some teachers some great math games we have been playing...this week will be low on the updates as I am off Thursday with meetings but we will be back Friday. Have a great week.

Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment