The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Thursday 24 January 2013

We are in grade 3 and kick butt at multiplication

Today we practiced multiplication and after the kids made all the facts that multiply creating 12 I thought we should be brave and try another number so we looked at 16 and worked our way through 16. The kids were firing out answers so fast that it showed they really were getting the concept of equal groups. Then we decided they should go one higher and we attempted 24 and well here is what happened.











Oh also one of my kids finished their treasure map and well guess where they hid the treasure

Yup,  that is a dead deer 
I am so grateful for the kids I get to teach and the fellow teachers I get to learn with and learn from. I love my job :)

Mr.G



No comments:

Post a Comment