The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Monday 17 September 2012

Case of the Mondays

That was our reason to explain away the pace we worked but in the end we had a very successful day. Social posters started and hopefully will post pictures tomorrow evening...more likely Thursday though. Began writing letters to Robert Munsch and had a big Robert Munsch read-a-thon. Has anyone thought about how CREEPY "A Promise is a Promise" really is? I am pretty sure the kids do now haha. We laughed hard at "I Have to Go" and the kids found out I love "50 below zero" It was a great day in the end.  Tomorrow I am meeting bound but there will be a guest blogger tomorrow evening so tune in. For now I will continue cutting out math games to the new KILLERS album.

Until tomorrow,

Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment