The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Day 13....I think

So we are 13 days into actual school. This of course does not count weekends. It has been a very busy week with interruptions to our regular schedule. The kids have been real champs about the wacky week. We are back to a more regular week next week and with that comes a calm feeling :) The kids can definitely tell when things are not the normal routine as well.  Totally forgot to get pictures of the kids beam creations in Science today :( but I will post their great posters they have created to introduce the countries we will be studying for Social Studies. No School tomorrow for the kids but I will be hard at work creating a few IPP's (Individual Program Plans) to better serve my students. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend. I am States bound tomorrow afternoon to stock up on my favourite treats and hopefully find Candy Corn Oreo cookies. Wish me luck.

-Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment