The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Friday 28 September 2012

FRIDAY FUN DAY!

Crisis averted the internet in my hotel room is terrible but I seem to be having some luck. So Friday...I think we worked so hard this week we needed a little break. So today after a little math check up, that on the whole the kids dominated, we entered the land of ART and rocking out to such classics as Call You Maybe and Glad You Came haha. I read The Dot  by the fantastic Peter Reynolds and then we worked on our own DOT work. It was a great day filled with fun. Now I am in Edmonton where Teacher Appreciation day has led me to completing my Peter Reynolds library :) Tomorrow is the Reptile Expo where the hope is I can find the perfect class pet...Wish me luck.

Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment