The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

While Mr.G was away Mrs.F Saves the day!

Here is a fantastic first blog posting from my wonderful colleague Mrs.F who filled in for me today and helped out with the Super 3's.

The moment I walked through the classroom door I felt at home. Wonderful group of kids,clean and open classroom and an overall good feeling. Many were flying around working hard and a few of the others seemed like they may have been hit with a villains freeze ray, they were not getting going even if I lit a fire under their patooties. They all were willing to help me though if I was ever in need. Definitely Superheroes in training.

To my surprise there was even a student that I had when teaching grade one 2 years ago. She was my Sunshine then and was again today :)

Then came PICTURE DAY. Who is the arch enemy of picture day you might ask? Time and last recess would be the villains of our day. Once lovely braids and perfectly groomed children now had red faces and windblown hair. I sped into action getting fans on the red faced kids to cool them down and braiding hair like I was saving the world. As teachers we wear many hats sometimes even capes :)

I loved my day with the Super 3's and if they would have me I would love to become an adopted Super 3 :)

Mrs.F 


Any time Mrs.F thanks for maning the ship :) 

-Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment