The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

2 days....

You would think I was talking about the end of school before the break but nope my no sugar challenge will end Friday. Today I received a couple gifts for Christmas which were really nice. I must talk about how much I miss my baking and chocolate and candy because I got an oven mitt and homemade chocolates. The smell alone was amazing and the kids thought it was SO funny to try and convince me that it was ok to eat them. I have not caved yet and figure I can make it through one more school day :) Christmas concert practice in the morning and then preforming in the afternoon. The kids are excited and do a great job.

We continued some bridge work today in science and things are really coming along. We re trying a new method for subtraction tomorrow and hoping it is the final piece of the puzzle to help all of us really understand subtraction.

Party on Friday after we get a few "work" items finished. THe kids want to post resolutions so look forward to those coming soon!

-Merry almost Christmas.

Mr.G















No comments:

Post a Comment