The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Thursday 20 December 2012

Moments like today :)

         Christmas concert was great, kids did an amazing job with all the different songs that were performed. Our Choir teacher is an amazingly talented singer and she performed with her choir the most beautiful song I have ever heard sung by a school choir. I used my recess time to sneak back for an encore. Little moments make teaching the greatest job. Today was full of little moments, kids asking me to give them a tough question to solve (those that tried all had success and it was in the 100 millions!) or the gifts on the desk to start the day. Best moment of my day was looking over during our morning practice for the concert to see one of my fantastic kids fast asleep on the floor. It was just one of the those moments in all the noise and excitement to see them crashed on the floor was just the funniest thing. I woke him up and he went and had a little bit more of a rest through recess. Little guy must have been pretty tired but he performed like a star for the concert. Looking forward to the break and time at home with Mrs.Gilson but I sure am going to miss these fantastic kids! We are going to write some resolutions for the new year tomorrow. I will see if the kids want to post them. Have a great night, last Christmas concert in a couple hours....

Mr.G

1 comment:

  1. The choir teacher thanks you for your wonderful words... :)...and agrees wholeheartedly that this is the best job in the world!

    ReplyDelete