The Headquarters of Mr.Gilson and The Super 3's. Come on in and see what we are up to.

Friday 21 December 2012

Twas the last day of school and all through my class

There were treats and laughs and movies and just a fantastic time. I am a wee bit of a Grinch at this time of year but the kids came dressed up like who's from whoville, Santa and Mrs.Claus and other Christmas characters and you can't help but feel fantastic. We watched a movie and visited with one another talked about our plans for the holiday and just had a great day. A few of the kids shared resolutions to avoid candy in the new year to avoid cavities :) Others said they want to spend more time with their siblings (awww). My resolution will be to learn more, from my students, colleagues and all those around me. I have had the most fantastic first 4 months of school. As I type that I am amazed the time passed so quickly. 4 months down and 6 to go. This has been the most fantastic year and it will only get better!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year...See you in 2 weeks!

Cheers,

Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment